Name of scholarship/program
2013/14 Trustees Doctoral Fellowship at University of Central Florida in USA
This scholarship is available for pursuing doctoral degree level.
Eligibility and other criteria
University of Central Florida
Scholarship can be taken at:
The University of Central Florida offers Trustees Doctoral Fellowships to superior graduate students who are newly enrolling at UCF in one of its doctoral programs or tracks. These awards provide multi-year support to the most qualified applicants to the institution.All new students entering research doctoral degrees as full-time students for the 2013-2014 academic year are eligible to be nominated by their program for this award. Stipend payments will begin in the Fall 2013 semester.
Duration of award(s):
Scholarship is offered for four years.
What does it cover?
Total offer is of $25,000 per year for up to four years.
- Submission of a completed admission application and all test scores (including TOEFL for international students
- Admission to a UCF doctoral program
- A highly competitive GRE or GMAT score for your program.
- Evidence of awards, recognition, or honors.
- Evidence of experience in the field.
- Research experience and statement of research interest in the discipline.
Maintain good academic standing and acceptable progress to degree
- Participate in UCF graduate fellowship community activities.
- Maintain full-time enrollment in a doctoral program (9 credit hours are required during the fall and spring terms). Summer enrollment is optional fellowship recipients receive tuition support for 6 credit hours during the summer terms.
* January 15, 2013
Additional information, and important URL
© 2019 LeadLearners.Org ™
Designed by: Emmanuel Salawu at Bioinformatics Center