Name of scholarship/program
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Cloud Computing and Cyber Security)
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for a fixed term 2-year position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Cyber Security Group in the Computer Science Department in the University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Eligibility and other criteria
The Computer Science department within the Faculty of Computing and Mathematics Sciences has a high international reputation and focuses on delivering high quality teaching and research in computer science.
- To undertake independent research in cyber security, with a focus on cloud computing security, data provenance and data security.
- To build a productive research collaboration with one or more permanent academic staff in the department.
- To assist the supervisor in fund and grant applications.
- To enhance the research environment.
- To work with and encourage graduate students within the department.
- Some teaching support as required (approximately half a course a year).
- Some graduate student supervision as required.
Interested applicants may submit a full CV, cover letter and research statement to Dr Ryan Ko at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 January 2013 23:59hr NZT.
* 3 January 2013
Additional information, and important URL
Salary of the position is highly competitive and will be open until filled.
The successful candidate is expected to start from February 2013. We regret that only successful applicants will be contacted.
© 2020 LeadLearners.Org ™
Designed by: Emmanuel Salawu at Bioinformatics Center